We are looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our community clinic in West Bloomington. We have a hygienist and a General Dentist that sees mainly adult patients. We are looking for someone to work 3 or possibly 4 days a week. The job details are as follows:
- provide comprehensive oral health care that includes the following: Infant oral health exams, which include risk assessment for caries in mother and child.
- Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments
- nutrition and diet recommendations.
To meet the professional, ethical and moral standards of the American Dental Association.
To obtain accurate and thorough data on each patient though medical histories, study models and
To examine, evaluate, and treat each patient who comes under his/her care.
To provide preventive, therapeutic and restorative dental care.
To refer patients when treatment modalities are not available at the clinic.
To maintain a sterile/disinfected environment in the delivery of oral care.
To educate the patient and parent/guardian in the prevention of dental caries and other dental
To attend and participate in meetings of the Clinic Staff.
To provide input on the performance, technical skills of the dental auxiliary staff.
10. Maintain the spirit of team work in the effort to provide a caring respectful environment for
the patient, families and clinic staff.
11. Responsible for performing other duties as assigned.
action care community clinic & dental
Why Work Here?Nonprofit community clinic with both medical and dental and serves a large number of the underprivileged population. We serve a diverse ethnic population as well. We currently offer paid holidays and PTO.
Startup non profit clinic that opened in February 2020, then closed for COVID and reopened June 1, 2020