accudraft Finishing Systems Randolph, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Purchasing will be responsible for identifying suppliers, researching goods and services, processing purchase orders, and verifying delivered items. You will need to critically assess suppliers, products, and services, and negotiate the best possible deals for the company. The Purchasing Agent will verify, inspect, and track all purchases and deliveries, while maintaining meticulous transaction records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
· Selecting the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency.
· Monitoring inventory levels and determining purchase needs.
· Requesting cost proposals and meet with vendors and clients to negotiate contracts and prices.
· Preparing and processing purchase orders.
· Maintaining records of all transactions, purchase orders, receipts, and payments.
· Scheduling and verifying purchase deliveries.
· Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time.
· Work with production and engineering on build of materials.
· Inspecting purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues timely.
· Provide reports on purchases made and performing cost analyses, as necessary.
· Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
· Attending events, shows, and exhibitions to network with vendors and view new products.
· Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
· High school degree/GED required.
· Degree in business administration, procurement, or a related field preferred.
· Previous experience as a Purchasing Agent or in a similar position.
· Proficiency in BusinessWorks or other inventory management software programs.
· Strong organization, negotiation, and documentation skills.
· Strong research, network, and analytical skills.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with sound judgement and outstanding decision-making skills.
· Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines and the ability to work independently.
· Must possess excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail.
accudraft Finishing SystemsWhy Work Here?
This is a ground floor opportunity with a young and vibrant group. Room for advancement.
Over the course of 40 years, Accudraft has grown to serve several industries in markets across the entire western hemisphere. In addition to the automotive and truck industry, Accudraft designs and builds finishing systems and paint booths for the aircraft finishing industry, marine vessel finishing industry, train and rail car finishing industry, and many other industries that need spray finishing enclosures and solutions.