Cannabis Edibles Manufacturing at Elefante Inc
firstname.lastname@example.org San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a motivated individual with attention to detail, an appreciation for punctuality, a positive attitude with a team values mindset, and a fondness for good honest work. 2+ years of production kitchen experience preferred, ideally in confections, CPG, professional kitchen work, or food manufacturing.
The position is full-time. Our team members must have an understanding of both food safety and personal safety, practice kitchen cleanliness, be comfortable wearing a mask, covid vaccination is required, gloves, and head/or facial hair covering, and be available to work regular shifts for production and packaging.
What you'll do:
Our award-winning, vegan, gluten-free cannabis-infused gummies are delicious, perfectly dosed, and made with primarily locally sourced ingredients.
Your on shift tasks will be: cooking, molding, de-molding, coating, and cleaning of gummies. You will also be asked to perform other production-related tasks, including sorting, packaging, labeling, cleaning, and organization.
There is a training time frame that can exceed up to 80+ hours, depending on how quickly you take in and show examples of your knowledge throughout the training period.
- Use medium-weight kitchen equipment. Frequent lifting of 5 to 15 lbs, occasional lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Preparing and cooking gummies and other cannabis-infused candies.
- Must be able to follow written recipes with accuracy.
- Packaging and labeling. We hand-load and hand-label each package of gummies.
- Inventory tracking. We keep relentless track of all batches, quantities, and weights, and you will, too.
- You must be 21 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrate a desire to work in the legal cannabis space.
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for working in the kitchen.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to follow directions.
- Observing all legal cannabis regulations at all times while on company premises.
- Cooperating with others in a team environment.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at email@example.com