We have an immediate opening for an outside sales associate to collaborate with professionals in the custom home building industry. You'll have the latitude to define the territory and select the clientele that will allow you to achieve a high level of success.
The diversity of our products is quite varied, many of which are unique to our company. In the residential markets we offer stock and custom entry and interior doors, molding, hardware, and Euro Frame-less showers. Distinctive glass counter tops and floors, painted glass back splashes and water features, will capture the interest of any designer or architect you contact.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquires and complaints
- Set appointments and keep customers up to date on progress
- A competitive drive with a progressive attitude in order to expand the client base and grow existing accounts
- Demonstrate the ability to establish and nurture relationships with customers and co-workers
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Must be organized and detail oriented with clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows, Excel, Power point and Office Suite
- Ranges include a base plus commission and will be based on experience
- Health/life insurance, vehicle expense, paid holiday and vacation, and retirement
Training and some accounts will be provided, but your success will largely be determined by initiative, a positive attitude, and a willingness to go above and beyond to exceed the clients expectations. You will also earn commissions on products that you refer to other divisions within the company that result in a sale.