ERP Consultant (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
The ERP Consultant works with functional managers as well as senior management to clearly understand the requirements and objectives for the abas-ERP implementation. This includes understanding their overall Production & Logistics requirements as well as their Financial Process & Reporting requirements. The ERP Consultant is responsible for consulting the customer on how to best utilize abas ERP with the customers business operations, ensuring the customer understands the abas system and that the system works effectively.
- Develop an understanding and document customers’ business processes, requirements and objectives.
- Lead innovative and unique client implementations of ERP software to enable streamlined coordination of order-to-cash cycle, including production management, manufacturing, inventory management, cost accounting, and financial accounting processes within a single application.
- Carry out basic project management tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Communicate project objectives, tasks, and deliverables to the project team.
- Develop an understanding of customer’s basic financial requirements and objectives then translate to abas-ERP.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the sales, production, and financial modules within abas ERP and the practical application.
- Train end users on application functionality and application-integrated programs.
- Effectively communicate to both entry level and senior leader management.
- Maintain a billable average of 25 hours per week.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Operations Management, or Engineering perferred
- ERP software experience
- Understanding of manufacturing practices and methodologies
- Cost Accounting experience preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 65% per month
- Minimum 3 years ERP software experience
Skills, Abilities and Behaviors
- Experience working in a professional services organization
- Understanding of supply chain management best practices and methodologies
- Understanding of accounting practices and methodologies
- Strong customer service orientation & skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Analytical thinker
- ERP/Accounting software experience
- Ability to quickly assimilate to new technologies
- Ability to understand basic programming concepts to develop specifications for customizations
abas USA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
AMERCIANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS
Regularly required to sit for extended periods; walk; stand; drive; use hands to handle objects and feel controls; talk; listen; and vision capabilities that enable reading and viewing a computer screen.
Remote work from home openings requires consistent and strong internet access. Employee is not exposed to weather conditions and noise level in work area is minimal.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?