Seasonal Sales Associate- Wrentham Premium Outlets
For almost 300 years, ZWILLING has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since our start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, tools, tabletop, small electrics, and personal care. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are our ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING is an international industry leader that sells products in over 100 countries. Always innovating, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan) to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maximize sales results to achieve or exceed annual budget
- Ensure outstanding and consistent customer service
- Maintain optimal product presentation in accordance with set standards
- Conduct product demonstrations for all brands and categories
- Execute special events to generate traffic
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management system
- Receive shipments in an organized and timely manner
- Maintain a pleasant, cohesive, and cooperative work atmosphere
Qualifications and Skills:
- A culinary passion!
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights & weekends
- Commitment to customer service and constant improvement
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Able to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 35 lbs. or more and comfortable using a ladder
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Zwilling J A Henckels LLCWrentham, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.