Motion Graphics Designer
Zuum Transportation Inc Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zuum Transportation, Inc. is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the $1.2 trillion logistics industry. Zuum connects enterprise shippers to carriers on an automated platform. To better understand what we are about, please check out our website:
We’re currently looking for a talented, motivated Motion Graphics Designer to work with our Marketing, Sales and Product Development team to ideate, design and publish display ads including video and motion graphics display ads for the Company. Producing video and motion graphics for applications across our business (both for external and internal use), including promotional campaigns, landing pages, and video ad creatives are the main focus and responsibilities of the Motion Graphics Designer.
*Please submit your resume now and attach your LinkedIn profile link (recommended, if possible). This position has lots of room for growth!
- Create and develop compelling multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos and/or podcasts, recruiting videos, corporate training and other projects such as virtual marketing events.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects, plan video shoots, and develop production schedules.
- Work independently, as well as collaborate closely with other team members and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience - Digital, Graphics Designer or Content Producer role
- A strong eye for design, visual storytelling, and concept strategy
- Have a portfolio filled with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough digital content
- Strong understanding of video, immersive digital experiences, publishing strategies, social media and branded content
- Thrive in a startup, fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be responsible and well organized
- Attention to detail, strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude, and great sense of humor!
The Motion Graphics Designer needs to possess technical skills in video, audio and post-production:
- Video includes familiarity with various HD and SD formats, pre-production/planning/concept development, scriptwriting, storyboarding, photography, directing, editing, and other creative processes.
- Audio includes small format mixers, compression, effects processors, audio recording techniques, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production entails digital video editing and video compression for multiple delivery platforms - using editing software such as Final Cut Pro X and Adobe After Effects.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Degree in Graphics Design, Film Production, Producing or related field and/or vocational training or experience amounting to equivalent is required.
Zuum offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and flexibility such as a hybrid work setting (work-from-home and in-office), an unparalleled culture of diversity and inclusion. New ideas are always welcome, we embrace our failures and move quickly through them, testing and iterating our way to success - all while having fun!
Zuum Transportation Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR