Customer Account Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Account Representative (CAR) will work with the Customer Account Managers (CAM), Regional Sales Managers (RSM), and Sales Director to drive relevant sales activities to support the growth of Zund digital cutting systems by reaching out to Zund America (ZAM) installed base regarding cutting system consumables, service contracts, training and paid to consult. Create opportunities with our valuable customers and progress those opportunities to a close. Nurture customer relationships for future equipment and peripheral sales.
Zund has a strong belief hierarchy of Customer, Coworker, Company which every level of the organization works to maintain.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Managing incoming consumable inquiries (bits, blades, felt belts, etc) and respond accordingly by making timely contact with customers, prospects, and leads and recording the contact details into Salesforce to ensure accurate customer data quality.
- Work with existing customers on regular consumable orders and drive customer ordering to the webshop to speed order transparency and efficiency for customers and ZAM.
- Build and maintain customer relationships within assigned customer base or geographic territory and alert CAM or RSM immediately to any upgrade or machine sales opportunities from those conversations.
- Outreach to non-Zund consumable customers and prospect for opportunities to earn new consumable business.
- Help with maintaining data quality within the ZAM Salesforce database of customer equipment and appropriate contacts and relevant contact roles in conjunction with RSM and CAM.
- Coordinate quarterly account reviews with respective RSM’s to keep account information shared and up to date.
- Strive to have quarterly contact with each customer and prospect in the responsible area.
- Participate in selected customer demos to help learn equipment capabilities and build relationships with new and existing ZAM customers.
- Generate quotes for consumables and articulate the value of genuine Zund branded consumables.
- Remain current with company products, processes, promotions, competitive advantages and help spread that information to the entire sales team while working with the Sales Directory.
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
- Work well in a collaborative selling environment by working closely with CAM’s, RSM’s, Applications, Service and Operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Must be open to learning B7, Salesforce, Zund Reseller, and be experienced with MS Office and Teams.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and maintain company confidentiality.
- Product, materials & software knowledge in the automated digital cutting table industry.
This position has no direct reports.
This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. except when territory demands require activities outside of those hours due to time zones or customer needs. Occasional “work from home” may be allowed.
Travel is required to attend various trade shows and occasional customer visits to help grow relationships and business.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
8142 South 6th StreetOak Creek, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Zund America