Position Status: Salary
Zumbiel Packaging is a fourth generation family owned business that has been in the printing business for over 170 years. We are a printing company offering a wide range of products from beverage to consumer, and one of the leading in the industry. This is a company that offers the opportunity for a career and a unique culture with our family owned atmosphere.
Why work for us?
Unique family owned culture.
Culture and engagement committee.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match.
Room for growth and development.
This individual will be responsible to plan and perform analysis of major company activities and/or functions and will also guide the subsequent design and implementation or improvement of existing data processing-based business systems applications. The ideal qualified candidate will utilize available personnel and computer system resources to analyze information, methods, systems, and procedures to determine the most useful business solutions to the company. This position will interact between systems to take advantage of new and more effective ways of providing needed information. He/she will analyze, interpret, and make recommendations in the form of proposals and/or presentations to senior executives. Depending on the assignment, will perform proactive activities related to the completion and implementation of a project. May occasionally train and guide the work of less-experienced associates, but this function is incidental to specific projects. Typically has a bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Information technology, finance, computer science, or related field of study. Would prefer 3-4 years of related progressive experience.
This is a salaried position and is located in Hebron, KY.
Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop creative solutions to problems and think critically to find solutions.
- Analyze current and historical data using internal software applications as well as external sources.
- Create and present recommendations based on analytic findings to all levels of management.
- Assist with reporting and analysis of monthly results and serving specific reporting needs of the area Business Unit Manager(s).
- Special projects as needed.
- Collect and extract data from databases for reporting, using querying techniques.
- Work closely with IT to deploy reporting software upgrades.
- College degree preferred.
- Must have excellent attendance and past work history.
- Flexible and able to function in an ever-changing environment.
- Computer skills necessary, especially strong excel skills in Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Must have the ability to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple items at once.
- 2-4 years’ work history within the manufacturing or printing industry desired.
- Previous work with relational databases required.
- Goal oriented with a mindset for learning orientation.
- Business analysis: 2 years (Preferred).
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred).
- Bachelor's (Preferred).
- Hebron, KY.
- United States (Required).
Zumbiel Packaging provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.