The Graphic Designer position is a full-time employment opportunity. The Marketing Graphic Designer will work closely with all members of the marketing team as well as other internal departments for graphic design requests and supplement the work of our creative agency. Potential candidates must possess the drive and desire to work in an active and spontaneous setting. Flexibility and having the ability to prioritize are keys to success. We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail and experience with digital design, including websites, email, social media campaigns, etc. The ideal candidate is proactive and knows how to follow through to meet deadlines with little creative direction. Marketing Graphic Designer must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and principles
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specs and budget restrictions
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with client needs in mind
- Capable of executing a variety of digital design projects, such as web banners, Social media assets, website graphics, signage, branding, and more.
- Work with members of the marketing team and our internal clients to obtain feedback and approvals.
- Support all marketing aspects of major events throughout the year.
- Accept other responsibilities/duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design
- Excellent attention to detail, layout skills and creativity
- Excellent file management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects and clients
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles, and current digital design best practices
- Able to prioritize work, multi-task and stay on schedule.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, timeline and budget
- Please include link to portfolio with resume submission
- Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
- Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
- Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
- Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
- Bachelor’s preferred