Enrollment Services Manager
Zovio Chandler, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Enrollment Services Manager position is a full-time employment opportunity. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for supervising and managing a team of Enrollment Services Advisors. The Enrollment Services Manager will assume all reasonable decision making authority to advance the progression, development and management of their Enrollment Services team. This individual must possess a sincere passion for changing lives and an eagerness to help others achieve lifelong goals. The Enrollment Services Manager will follow all policies and procedures as set forth by the University.
Essential Job Duties:
Communication – (33%)
- Motivate Enrollment Services Advisors to achieve competencies and develop skill sets to provide a high level of student service
- Maintain consistency in the enrollment services process: contacting students, phone screen, interview, enrollment, orientations, and persistence
- Coach and manage a team that is focused on student service with emphasis on quality attempts, quality contacts, following pre-determined workflows, and relationship building.
Coaching and Development – (33%)
- Coach and manage a team that is focused on student service, enrollment and retention best practices
- Set goals and monitor progress toward those goals. Define what success looks like.
- Ensure that the individuals on your team provide accurate advisement to prospective students
- Advisement must at all times be consistent with the academic catalogs, materials disseminated by the University and/or university websites
- Prepare and deliver corrective action in a timely manner as needed to the individuals you supervise
- Conduct annual and quarterly progress reports for Enrollment Services Advisor consistent with the University’s evaluation processes and expectations
Operational Management – (33%)
- Ensure that your actions and those on your team are in compliance with all company policies and procedures, Federal, State, and Local regulations, and Department of Education policies, related to the recruitment of students
- Strive for continuous improvement of the process with emphasis on quality and the student experience. Always look for a better way to accomplish the goals.
- Ensure adherence to staff shifts and schedules through proper use of technology, reporting tools and the telephony system
- Ensure that the individuals on your team complete all required training in a timely manner. Effectively manage resources as provided by the University
- Manage and ensure that the timekeeping requirements for individuals on your team are accurate and timely completed
- Ensure that the individuals on your team take appropriate meal and rest periods
- Completion of administrative duties are met in a timely and accurate fashion
- Maintain consistency in the inquiry portion of the admissions process while supporting other critical processes (enrollment, orientations, and retention).
Additional Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Work with Enrollment Services Advisors on prospective student issues, ensuring students are properly advised prior to their start date
- Coordinate a partnership with Student Inquiry, Student Services, Financial Services, and other internal departments to improve students’ success rate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to coach and manage employees to achieve organizational objectives
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of the team and work collaboratively with other departments
- Thrive in an environment where there are multiple priorities and changing assignments
- Building rapport through effective communication to develop relationships
- Expertise in MS Office Applications and other internal systems
- Industry and formal leadership experience required
- Prior management experience
- Knowledge of inquiry/application database - CampusVue, and Talisma
- Bachelor’s degree required
ZovioWhy Work Here?
Great company culture!
Zovio is an education technology services company that partners with higher education institutions and employers to deliver innovative, personalized solutions to help learners and leaders achieve their aspirations. Zovio leverages its core strengths and applies its technology and capabilities to priority market needs. Using advanced data and analytics, Zovio identifies the most meaningful ways to enhance the learner experience and deliver strong outcomes for higher education institutions, employers, and learners