The Display Advertising Analyst position is a full-time on-site employment opportunity at our location in the Tempe/Chandler area. As a Display Analyst, you will be part of an energetic and innovative company changing the way we educate, where roles and responsibilities evolve as we grow, and we learn from our students and the marketplace. The most critical responsibility is to expect and embrace change. The primary objective of this role is to drive new student acquisition.
The Display Analyst, will work within the Paid Media Team to drive display within various platforms and providers for Zovio. They will oversee and report on efforts across multiple platforms within the parameters set forth by the Senior Director of Paid Media and the Display Manager. They will work with the Display Manager to develop and execute the display/video strategy and act as the subject matter expert when needed between Zovio departments. They will also perform various other duties in facilitating the relationship with clients.
Essential Job Duties:
· Provide reporting, analysis, and optimization strategy recommendations across the entire campaign structure
· Provide creative performance insights to the Zovio creative team to help guide future iterations of display ads
· Assist with executing campaigns in third party ad server
· Aid in managing and maintaining retargeting segments and lists as well as first party data sources
· Deliver quality paid display traffic within a set monthly budget
· Contribute to weekly and monthly reporting meetings and be ready to speak to performance as needed
· Assist in evaluation of potential new platforms/partners
Additional Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Stay up to date on new features and platform opportunities in display and video, and evaluate the benefits of implementation
· Collaborate with other team members to learn new insights, discuss ad test results, what is/is not working, etc.
· Evaluate landing page performance, making recommendations for content improvement to increase conversion rate
· Continue to acquire foundational knowledge and understand best practices in display and video marketing, expanding your skillset
· Participate in strategy meetings and offer insights into ways to help improve display efficiency
· 1 year hands-on experience managing display and video campaigns in an agency setting or as part of an internal team
· Comfortable navigating and using various platforms including Google Ads, DCM, etc.
· Experience using Google Analytics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Google Ads Display Certification
· Intermediate to Advanced experience with Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.) and PowerPoint
· Understanding of multi-touch attribution and how various channels (display, search, organic, social) are part of the customer journey
· Understanding of programmatic advertising, DSPs, and other components of the ad tech ecosystem
· Agency experience managing multiple client accounts
· Bachelor’s degree preferred