Customer Service Representative
- Expired: 14 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zortemp Solutions is a Dynamic, Energetic & Growing staffing agency. Our company provides a Safe and respectable working environment to its employees by following its core values: Honesty, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Diversity & Fun. Zortemp is a staffing agency and has several years’ experience in providing the right employees in the right place and fulfilling the requirements of its clients.
Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for accurately providing quotations, reviewing purchase orders, and processing sales orders. You will also have a daily phone and email communications, both inbound and outbound, including customer conference calls. You will track daily orders on-time deliveries, report new lead time and dates, handle return good claims, and initiate Corrective Action Reports.
- Accurately providing quotations.
- Reviewing purchase orders and processing sales orders.
- Daily phone and email communications.
- Track daily orders for on-time deliveries
- Report new lead time and dates.
- Handle return good claims.
- Initiate Corrective Action Reports.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years of Corporate Customer Service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to make decisions, confidently.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Work independently, as well as with a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be able to use a laptop, continuously.
Zortemp SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth as company is seeking expansion and building the team accordingly
Dynamic Staffing Firm Placing Workers in Jobs with Growth Potential
BusinessView all jobs at Zortemp Solutions