Marketing Communications Specialist
Zoop Events Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our clients do not have to worry about geographical constrictions when working with Zoop Events. We can set up satellite offices in any location around the world if our clients need us to.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team. The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for marketing programs, branding, and corporate communications. In this role, you will work directly with executive management to design, implement, and facilitate marketing plans, conduct market research, and product marketing.
Salary range: $42000 - $52000 per year.
- Serve as liaison between marketing, executive management, and graphics in the execution of sell sheets, advertisements, media packs, trades-how planning, and all other marketing collateral.
- Drive our content marketing campaign and editorial calendar, consistently delivering high-quality content and optimize the performance of the campaign
- Lead the development and execution of communications and marketing initiatives, including research, strategy, and content development.
- Develop marketing collateral to include: program updates, product development, direct marketing programs, and sales tools.
- Own and maintain campaign analytics, prepare progress reports, and continuously advise on enhancements.
- Possess a bachelor degree in Marketing and/or Communications is an asset.
- Experience in marketing communications preferred.
- Confident to challenge our current strategy, new ways to engage our audiences and take our marketing communications to the next level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with both external and internal contacts.
- Strong knowledge of public relations and marketing concepts.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
BusinessView all jobs at Zoop Events