ZOOM is looking to hire the industry’s most competitive, money motivated entry-level Account Manager to join our award winning sales team. Founded in 2004 ZOOM has made the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies three years in a row. ZOOM employees strive to become the leaders of our industry in the Greater Boston Market.
Our world-class training program and competitive compensation is the foundation of our commitment to our associates and their success. Our employees thrive to become leaders in the Greater Boston market.
As an Account Manager, at ZOOM, you will be responsible for maintain relationships and business development with some of the top Biotech, Defensive, Medical, Automotive, and Commercial Companies.
- Team Trips, Outings & Events.
- Paid training program instructed by Top Sales Professionals.
- Great Benefits
- Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
- Free parking in covered garage
- Snack & Coffee Bar
- Building Amenities including: Dunkin Donuts, Strega Prime, Building Café, Dry Cleaning Service, Barber Shop, & walking distance to Stop & Shop.
- Partner client managers in defining their needs, advise client managers on methods to meet those need, and educate client managers on the ZOOM Process
- Develop and maintain client relationships and ensure the quality of client manager database information through follow-up calls and correspondence
- Develop sales opportunities by identifying managers at companies that utilize technical consultant services
- Follow up on leads from recruiters, consultants and user managers
- Make a high volume of cold calls as well as face to face sales visits to improve the quality and quantity of the database
- Meet or exceed production goals
- Utilize existing ZOOM database and office records; networking; researching print media; and cold calling
WHO WE WANT:
- Sales-minded individuals with a positive attitude, competitive mindset, and works well both individually & as a team.
- Excellent communication skills, must be comfortable & confident on the phone.
- Competitive and goal oriented with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and charismatic personality.
- Passion for sourcing and maintaining relationships with recruited consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.