An Inc. 5000 company, ZoomInfo has experienced record year over year growth both in revenues and in numbers of employees in all departments. A large part of this success can be attributed to our amazing team! This growth and continued success led to ZoomInfo's annoucement on 4 February 2019 that it had been acquired by DiscoverOrg. Our joint mission is to be the place where every B2B professional responsible for leads, revenue, recruitment, and operations leverages us every single day to execute on their jobs.
Further your career in a fast-paced environment as aContent Marketing Coordinatorwith one of the regions B2B front-runners.
As a Content Marketing Coordinator at ZoomInfo, you will produce through strong copywriting skills a variety of marketing collateral and contribute to our overall demand generation goals. This role requires strong attention to detail, exceptional writing skills, and the ability to create high-quality content.
- Work closely with the content team to ensure content aligns with ZoomInfo's overall strategy
- Assist with content creation to drive engagement and quality leads
- Track content performance across multiple channels and report and communicate key learnings
- Conceive, draft, proofread, and edit written materials quickly
- Excellent grammatical skills and the ability to develop content that requires little to no editing
- Manage multiple projects effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Understand and communicate technical subjects in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Produce content for landing pages, Infographics, social media campaigns, advertisements, and company websites as needed.
- Work as part of a team to contribute ideas
- BA/BS in business, marketing, journalism, communications, English, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or copywriting
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills
- Ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to write clearly and concisely with minimal editing
- Able to edit and improve on content written by other team members
- Edit and revise different types of marketing content before going to production. Must be able to edit and improve grammar, content structure, and overall quality.a
Our Marketing team values accountability in turning strategic plans into effective marketing campaigns. Our team is comprised of driven individuals who have a deep understanding of our customer base and products. We are responsible for being forward thinking and finding creative ways to market our products and brand in order to set up our sales team to drive sales. While each one of us has our individual responsibilities, we take a team-based approach. We are encouraged to take ownership of our ideas and to see them through to completion.
ZoomInfo is a B2B database software that delivers detailed business profiles to help organizations improve campaigns, generate more leads, and close deals faster.
For more information, go towww.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.