Manage a self-service laundromat and assist customers as needed with washers, dryers, coin machines, vending machines and washer/dryer issues. Help hire and train attendants. Perform washing, drying, and folding of drop-off laundry according to procedures. Help to maintain cleanliness of store, machines, and customer satisfaction.
•Hiring and training attendants
•Managing schedules of employees
•Ensuring safe operations of store
•Key Holder responsibilities
•Receives wash and fold orders and enters into computer
• Sorts laundry items received for washing by colors and whites
• Preforms washing of customer laundry
• Loads & operates dryers, insuring proper weight of load and correctness of temperature. Neatly fold and bag laundry for customer pick up.
• Maintains cleanliness of store by wiping countertops, machine tops and soap receptacles
• Make sure trash is not overflowing and floor is kept dry and clear of debris.
• Keeps bathroom clean and stocked
• Help customers using washers, dryers and vending machines and coin machines
• Check lint screens for lint and cleans lint filters as necessary to maintain optimum efficiency of dry
• Reports any equipment not working properly to management.
• Provide refunds to customers.
• Restock soap vending machines, and report on inventory counts
• Always wear uniform during workday.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
Bilingual is a plus