Service Technician (Drain / Sewer)
- Posted: over a month ago
At Zoom, we take great care in cultivating the careers of our employees. We offer advanced training and room for growth because we recognize that career advancement is a large part of job satisfaction. For those who meet these requirements, a challenging environment where plenty of opportunities await.
At Zoom, you’ll have the opportunity to get ahead. We’re all about training and that's what makes the difference between this being just a job and this being a career. There are many opportunities for a person who is honest, motivated, and seeks a challenge.
Drain and Sewer Technicians are the heroes to our customers! They go in, diagnose the customer’s issue, and help them get up and running again, whether it’s a clogged drain or preventative maintenance.
Drain / Sewer Service Technician Requirements | WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience working on drains and sewers is required for this technician level position. That experience should include unclogging drains with electric snakes and/or high-velocity water jets and using a sewer camera to inspect drain lines.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 80 lbs; stand for extended periods of time; kneel or crouch
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
Drain / Sewer Service Technician Benefits | WHAT WE OFFER
- Bonus Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Paid Time Off / Holidays
- Company Gatherings
- Company Mobile Phone & Tablet
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Recognition & Rewards
- Positive Team Atmosphere
*Each location is independently owned and operated
Powered by JazzHR
Zoom Drain Maryland
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?