- $18 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off
Industry professionals are always in demand, but it’s often difficult to break into the field without experience. An Apprenticeship at Zoom Drain is a great way to get your foot in the door at a growing company while earning money at the same time. Extraordinary effort is put into the cultivation of new talent!
As part of your paid apprenticeship, you'll work directly alongside a Technician as you assist with the business in a hands-on environment. During both service calls and in the shop, you'll receive the most advanced learning experience the business can offer. Our goal is to help you go from being an apprentice to being a service tech within 3 to 6 months.
Plumbing Apprentice Role | WHAT WE DO
- Clear drains / sewer lines that are clogged
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Assist service technician in completing jobs, while learning the trade
Plumbing Apprentice Benefits | WHAT WE OFFER
- Bonus Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Company Gatherings
- Company Mobile Phone & Tablet
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Recognition & Rewards
- Positive Team Atmosphere
Plumbing Apprentice Requirements | WHAT YOU BRING
- Great Customer Service Skills!
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
*Each location is independently owned and operated
Powered by JazzHR
Zoom Drain ConnecticutStamford, CT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.