Network Engineer (onsite)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there’s really only one: Zones – First Choice for IT.
Term: Full-time permanent - Hourly pay + medical/dental/vision, 3 weeks PTO, 401k match and much more!
Shift: Mon-Friday 8-5pm with on-call rotation
Location: Onsite within a Patient Care environment
Travel: Local travel required. Candidates must have a reliable vehicle + clean license. (Mileage reimbursed for site-to-site travel)
As a Network Engineer you are responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting computer communication networks within the organization. The primary focus is to ensure the smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability for users, such as staff, clients, customers and suppliers. The network engineer will work within a CISCO enterprise environment.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining network hardware and associated infrastructure.
- Perform Site Surveys in Network Closets (Telecom Closets).
- Review and document existing NW Equipment infrastructure, including quantity/ types of devices, device Host Names, IP Addresses, cable types and more.
- Log into NW devices to perform Port Audits and create Patching Matrix.
- Review and understand network diagrams
- Produce High Quality Assessment Documents.
- Monitoring network usage
- Uninterruptable Power Source (UPS) diligence.
- Utilize Cisco commands to assist in configuring switches and performing port activations.
- Assist in racking, stacking and powering on new or replacement network equipment
- Assisting in new projects and deployment of new data network technologies in an enterprise environment.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar experience.
- 1-2 years experience working in an enterprise level environment supporting data network infrastructure. Medical institution experience is a plus.
- Familiar with formal change control procedures and protocol.
- Recent experience with Cisco network switches, routers and wireless products in an enterprise environment.
- Must live within a 30 mile radius of Cleveland Ohio
- Work Hours: 7:30a – 4:30p or 8:00a – 5:00p EST daily
- On Call: Candidate must be available for on call duty as needed or scheduled.
- Travel: Local travel only. Within the Cleveland Ohio / northern Ohio area were client has facilities.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Zones, Inc. is a national provider of IT products and solutions to businesses. For more than 20 years, we have provided a single source for IT products and solutions that leverage the value of our deep experience and our equally deep commitment to our clients' success. We distinguish ourselves by our commitment to providing Five Star Service, which keeps our clients at the forefront of every decision we make. We are committed to providing team members with the resources, tools and training to achieve success and excel in their professional growth.
ZonesWhy Work Here?
Great Company that is growing!
Company Overview Zones, Inc. is a national provider of IT products and solutions to businesses. For more than 20 years, we have provided a single source for IT products and solutions that leverage the value of our deep experience and our equally deep commitment to our clients' success. We distinguish ourselves by our commitment to providing Five Star Service, which keeps our clients at the forefront of every decision we make. We are committed to providing team members with the resources, tools and training to achieve success and excel in their professional growth.
9600 Euclid AvenueCleveland, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at Zones