As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you be responsible for being a part of a team of 10-12 Ambassadors with the purpose of ensuring the Ambassador provides a superior customer experience at each touch point.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Quality Assurance Analyst is primarily responsible for:
- Listening to customer calls and providing feedback to Ambassadors
- Active Listening to calls with Ambassadors to provide real-time feedback and course correction
- Reviewing of emails with Ambassadors to ensure proper messaging, grammar, spelling, etc.
- Feedback into Review Process
- Coaching, in conjunction with Team Leads, on how to improve quality interactions
- Provide specific guidance to those Ambassadors on PIPs
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Preferably 1-3 years of performing quality control in a helpdesk or call center role
- Strong Communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage one’s own work and team’s work
- Passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues
- Success at working in a team environment where a customer obsessive culture is paramount
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
- Commitment to meet and exceed individual and team KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Office 365 Suite and environment
- Deep O365 Technical Experience
- Experience with legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Concepts of Networking Fundamentals
When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there’s really only one: Zones – First Choice for IT.TM
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones nfrastructure, the Services Company of Zones, is a collaborative team of more than 700 technology architects, engineers, technicians, and specialists that designs, builds, and operates IT solutions. Our focus on insight, execution, and results has helped us become the First Choice for ITTM for many of today’s top brands.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!