When it comes to IT solution providers, there are a lot of choices. But when it comes to providers with innovative and differentiating end-to-end service offerings, there’s really only one: Zones – First Choice for IT. TM
Inventory Control Specialist- Inventory Specialist is an integral part of the Logistics team. The coordinator ensures inbound and outbound inventory accuracy for Zones, Inc. Through rigorous daily cycle counting and inventory management, Inventory Control ensures that Zones physical inventory is balanced against both the Zones inventory management system and company financials in order to enhance the customer experience.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Update daily inventory activity reports
- Review and conduct Daily Cycle Counts as scheduled to ensure accuracy
- Research and reconcile cycle count and inventory discrepancies daily as required
- Monitor transactions and movement of physical inventory to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Pro-actively work bulk to prime inventory location moves to allow for timely order fulfillment
- Pro-actively work FIFO inventory report movement
- Physical inventory to ensure warehouse space is utilized to its fullest capacity
- Month over month reduction of inventory loss and departmental errors
- Track and communicate all processing problems that effect inventory
- Assist in other department tasks or duties as assigned
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- High School Education or equivalent
- Two years’ experience in Customer service, Inventory control, or Accounting.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multitask, prioritizes, and work against closing deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have proficiency in Excel, Access, Outlook, and Word.
- Ability to drive a forklift