- $42 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Location - Stratford, ON
We are hiring Industrial Electrician in Stratford, ON for a leading Canadian provider of automotive products. A key position requiring a strong electrical, electronic and programming background with a flexible working approach and good interpersonal skills to allow clear and effective communication between all internal and external parties where required. An ability to operate efficiently under pressure during a variety of situations including troubleshooting and commissioning is essential along with the required skills to promote and complete Kaizen based activities within the relevant fields of expertise
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform all relevant PM, troubleshooting and Kaizen activities for
· existing, new, updated or modified equipment and systems
· Update and maintain the computerized maintenance management system ensuring reliable recording and data tracking for all activities covering production, auxiliary and facilities equipment including the building fabric and utilities
· Support all other departments where required through training of other team members on new, updated or modified equipment and systems
· Coordination and implementation of all ESA and PSR requirements
· Provide sufficient cover during periods of vacation, absenteeism and sickness within the Maintenance Department, specifically for electricians
· Adopt a flexible working approach responding to out of hours emergencies and working additional hours where required to complete designated tasks within the required timeframes
· Update and maintain all electrical and programming documents for both existing and new equipment
· Accept all required training and travel requirements to maintain the anticipated standards the role demands and to ensure progression within the role
· Embrace all other duties and requests as deemed necessary by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Maintenance Manager to further enhance the Maintenance Departments function
Certification as Industrial Millwright or related discipline is required.
· Strong electrical, electronic, PLC and Robotic troubleshooting skills
· Good understanding of mechanical systems including hydraulics and
· Excellent time management and problem solving skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize work particularly in pressurized situations
· Able to perform to the desired standards autonomously and within a team
· Minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role
· One (1) to five (5) years of experience
· Certificate of Qualification- 422A, as recognized by the Ontario College of Trades, is preferred but not required
Working days: Mon-Friday – Midnight (PREMIUM – $1/hr)
Pay Rate: $42/hr
Zone PlacementsStratford, ON
Get fresh Industrial Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.