Bystronic Laser Operator
- $22 to $25 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
We use state-of-the-art machining and
fabrication techniques in a lean, self-directed work team manufacturing environment to produce high value-
added, cost-effective products for our strategic partners.
• Set-up and operation of our Bystronic and Trumpf Laser machines.
• Perform daily maintenance checks to ensure laser equipment and lifting devices are safe and ready for
• Read and interpret work orders, work instructions and technical drawings.
• Load material (include checking quality of incoming material) and unloading of parts.
• Perform maintenance checks as required.
• Perform quality work in a timely fashion.
• Assure parts meet quality specifications as determined by Work Order and prints.
• Complete all required paperwork regarding production and downtime documentation.
• Update SPC on a daily basis.
• Troubleshoot minor laser faults as required.
• Report all safety and production concerns to lead hand or manager immediately.
• Move material and parts as required, applying safe lifting practices and correct use of lifting devices and
• Maintain an organized workspace and good housekeeping.
• Understand and comply with Company Health & Safety standards and programs
Education and Experience
High School Diploma – good math skills.
2+ years of laser operating experience
Crane license required – forklift license is an asset
Basic programming/computer knowledge
Able to use and read micrometer and Vernier
SPC knowledge and or training is an asset
Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications, use welding gages.
Flexible with hours of work - able to work day/afternoon shifts as required.
Zone PlacementsOakville, ON
Get fresh Bystronic Laser Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.