MIG TIG Welder
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a MIG And TIG Welder in Mississauga, Ontario to become an integral part of our client's team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Carry out MIG & TIG welding to a high standard on heavy and medium grade aluminum.
- MIG/TIG welding
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Fabricate the material using cutting tools, grinding tools etc.
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in MIG/TIG welding
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask
- Work independently in a fast-paced team environment
Pay Rate: $19
Zone HRWhy Work Here?
• Competitive salary • Excellent benefit plan • Overtime • Room for growth
We are currently hiring a reliable candidate for general production helper position for the pharmaceutical company located in Scarborough, ON, who will be responsible for programming and operating a forklift and helping general production activities. Candidates must have a good work ethic and a positive attitude, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
ConstructionView all jobs at Zone HR