Zone Employment is looking for someone with an outgoing personality to work Monday to Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm.
- Prepare and post online job ads for vacancies.
- Answer phones, Pre-screen & interview candidates.
- Communicate with clients to fill open positions.
- Maintain candidate information- Customer Service- Various administrative tasks.
- Register temps with the company on day to day basis.
- Conducting interviews with the majority of applicants.
- Creating a good business relationship with our client and temps.
- Develop and implement action plans with strategies to increase and extend business thoughts
- Maintain all the documents.
- Providing an incredible customer experience
- Providing professional & personalized communication to all customers
- Bringing old patients in for new surgeries
- Prior recruitment experience is must in Canada.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
You’ll need to have:
- A Compete to Win attitude, strongly driven by results
- A passion for fostering strong client relationships
- The ability to prioritize, to be resourceful and be highly organized
- A strong desire to work in a fast environment where each day is rewarding
- To have tenacity and endurance for your end goals
Job Type: Full-time
MUST: Prior Staffing Agency Experience
Please apply by forwarding your resume to this Ad.
Zone Employment HR Team
- Recruiter: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)