Zone Employment Centre Mississauga, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zone Employment Centre is seeking to hire CNC Operator for one of clients in Mississauga. They are a Leading Distributor of Wood Mouldings and Interior Doors in Canada.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Shift: Monday to Friday
Time: Morning and Afternoon shifts
Message on 647.327.3001 for immediate consideration
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
With over 10 years of industry experience, Zone Employment Centre is the number one choice for your staffing requirements. Save valuable time and money by identifying the environment, company structure, and requirements to meet your specific needs.
Our experienced professional team are well-networked in all of our practice areas. They are able to effectively locate, screen, and deliver candidates to best fit the unique needs of each client.
Our Clients benefit from unrivaled resources, combined with years of experience and expert local knowledge, delivered in a professional and ethical fashion. Whatever your staffing needs, EV Solution will custom fit a solution for you.
The best talent available
We source professionals from our extensive industry database and wide industry network. Our subject matter expert team select the best candidates relying on key industry requirements.
Great Customer Service
Above all else, our team has a shared philosophy of serving our clients well beyond their expectations. This focus on exceeding expectations and passionate attention to detail has resulted in the development and maintenance of close, trusted relationships on a global level.
Zone Employment CentreWhy Work Here?
Opportunities for growth and Increase in payrate according to the performance.
Zone Employment Centre