Technical Recruiter (Remote)
- Expired: April 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zone and Co. is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People Strategy team!
Zone & Co is a premier NetSuite Solution provider, proud member of the Suite Developer Network, and creator of the #1 cloud billing & revenue solution - ZoneBilling. We work daily to change the way businesses innovate at scale using comprehensive cloud technologies built from core cloud systems - like Oracle NetSuite. We design our products to solve the real-life challenges of our customers, which we know all too well as ex- CFOs, Accountants, Project Managers, Developers, and more.
This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding ,so
there's a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact!
Zone is in hyper-growth-mode and we are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People Strategy team! As a central member of the team, this person will interact with all aspects of the organization and be a key player in the company's growth. In this role you will be responsible for cultivating a pipeline of top notch talent for Zone & Co. through innovation outreach methods while reducing the time it takes to fill roles. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with plenty of development potential.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities for this position will include, but not limited to:
- Create a strong network/pipeline of potential candidates who will be qualified to join our team.
- Source and recruit these candidates utilizing hiring databases and various social media outlets
- Screen candidates and conduct initial phone conversations to assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, and experience
- Act as the candidates' point of contact throughout the entire interview process and handle all scheduling related to interviews among team members
- Partner closely with hiring managers to ensure our hiring strategies are effective and successful
- Measure conversion rates based on number of passive candidates who turn into applicants, go through the interview process, get offers and become a member of the team
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the organization
- Strategically drive interviews and recruiting processes forward with special attention to creating efficient, positive and educational experiences for hiring managers
- Create a positive candidate experience for every candidate that applies or is interviewed
- Develop and drive sourcing strategies with a focus on long and short-term pipeline building of diverse talent
- Complete market research to understand where external talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pool
- Flexibility to work on other various Recruiting and HR projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have several of the following skills/experience:
- 3+ years of Recruiting experience with at least 2 years in the Technology and/or Software space
- Experience recruiting within the NetSuite space or other ERP platforms
- Experience in strategic sourcing and the continual development of talent pipelines; with a recent track record of hiring hard to find talent in the tech space
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Fast learner who thinks on their feet and takes initiative
- Highly motivated, results oriented with superior research and sourcing skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. We provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. It's important to note that Zone & Co is a fully remote company, and this is a remote job. All on top of fully-covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we're eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Zone & Co
BusinessView all jobs at Zone & Co