NetSuite Billing Optimization Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
NetSuite Billing Optimizations Consultant
Zone & Co is a premier NetSuite Solution provider, proud member of the Suite Developer Network, and creator of the #1 cloud billing & revenue solution - Zone Advanced Billing (ZAB). We work with a variety of organizations across multiple verticals to scale their business through NetSuite Solutions from licensing & implementation to ongoing customization & consultation. We design our products to solve the real-life challenges of our customers, which we know all too well as ex- CFOs, Accountants, Project Managers, Developers, and more.
This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding, so theres a significant amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact.
About the Job:
Zone & Co is looking for an experienced NetSuite professional to join our Zone Advanced Billing Optimizations team. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with plenty of growth potential. This role will be responsible for assisting with, and eventually leading implementations of our custom NetSuite billing solution called Zone Advanced Billing
The ideal candidate will have several of the following skills/experience:
- Engaging with clients to identify key requirements and use cases
- Analyzing and Understanding clients business process flows (upstream and downstream)
- Providing viable solutions that will automate, scale, and enhance clients business processes and by default reduce the amount of manual work being performed during the billing and financial close processes
- Documenting requirements, configuration, and standard operating procedures
- Executing on design within the bounds of Zone Advanced Billing
- Collaborating inter-departmentally with multiple teams: Product Developers; Support; Operations etc.
- NetSuite Administration experience
- Billing or Order Management experience
- Consulting or software implementation experience (Discovery; UAT; Data Migration)
- Software Industry experience
- NetSuite Certifications (Foundations, Administrator, ERP)
- Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) experience
- Basic Knowledge of ASC 606/IFRS 15
- SQL Knowledge and expertise in saved search
- Experience with custom records, custom fields and workflow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Project Management skills
- Fast learner
- Initiative to take on, and lead
- Ability to work closely and wisely with team-members
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you live a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it.
We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate Summer Fridays (every other Friday off) and have an unlimited vacation (No PTO) policy. We provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office, and fully-covered, top-tier health insurance plans. On top of it all - we are 100% remote! For more, See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and were eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity.
Zone & Co
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Zone & Co