Our office is an interventionally focused pain management clinic. We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner for our office in Goodyear, AZ.
We pride ourselves with excellence in patient care and treating all patients with respect.
- Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner education program.
- 1+ year of clinical expertise in either Pain Management/Orthopedic/Neurology is preferred.
- Excellent patient care skills.
- Knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Diploma from an accredited school of nursing.
- Possesses a valid Nurse Practitioner License in Arizona.
- Current DEA license in Arizona
- BLS, CPR, and ACLS Certifications.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education.
- Already credentialed with insurance carriers in the Phoenix area is a plus.
- Proficiency using Electronic Medical Records preferred.
Responsibilities: Coordinate ongoing care of chronic pain patients with our team. Ability to self-direct and manage time as required by daily work flow.
Compensation: Based on Experience.
Skills: Excellent time management skills. Ideal candidate will have experience with evaluating patients with back pain/neck pain/joint pain and the various procedural options for treatment.