Top Skills : Active Secret Clearance required
- The client is searching for a Systems Administrator for our Nashua, NH location.
- The selected candidate will provide desktop, server, and network administration support to mission and analytic networks.
- Primary responsibilities include desktop support, application support, server administration, user account support, and basic support to LAN infrastructure.
- Candidates should have expertise with the following operating systems, applications, and platforms: -Windows 2008 Server -Windows XP and/or Windows 7 (x64) -McAfee virus scanning software -RedHat Enterprise -Microsoft Exchange 2010 Additional expertise using VMWare, Desktop/Serverimaging software, and basic LAN administration skills is desired, but not required.
- All candidates must have an "Active Secret Clearance" and TS eligible.
- Periodic on-call hours are required, as are shifted schedules to accommodate mission needs during surge periods Job Summary (will not post to career site) Maintains operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards related to the use of computing resources.
- Typical Education and Experience Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience