Sourcing Analyst - Tactical Buyer
- $30 to $34 Hourly
- Hybrid Schedule - 2 to 3 days in the office
- Under general supervision, the Sourcing Analyst will support client of Companies and its affiliates in managing the procure-to-pay process and supplier management surrounding the acquisition of goods and services. The Buyer/Analyst oversees tactical aspects of supplier relationships and services throughout the enterprise to achieve cost reduction/containment and operational efficiency objectives.
- Assist the Sourcing team in areas of spend analytics, sourcing, negotiation, contract implementation, and compliance management.
- Provide end to end sourcing and procurement functional support, including utilization of sourcing request intake and procure to pay systems
- Resolve transactional issues with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Implement standard agreements (e.g., NDA, BAA) required for sourcing engagements
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting Highly skilled in use of MS Access, Excel and PowerPoint, proficiency with other Microsoft applications, and strong overall systems aptitude
Zolon Tech, Inc. (ZTI) is a fast-growing, 8(a) certified business providing Information Technology solutions and services to Federal and commercial clients. ZTI is CMMI Level 3, ITIL, and ISO 20000 certified and is a leader in the IT industry. Headquartered in Herndon- VA.
Zolon TechNewtown Square, PA
WebsiteView All Zolon Tech Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.