Zolon Tech Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline and typically 5 to 8 years' experience in IT, engineering, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Appropriate technical skills in IT.
- Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in a utility or corporate environment.
- Experience leading small IT projects or sub-teams and knowledge of IT project management.
- Strong problem solving and analysis ability.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with remote project teams
- Experience with developing Passport and AssetSuite Applications.
- Experience with developing applications, using Oracle, MS SQL, COBOL, DB2, and JCL, and hosted in Websphere or Weblogic.
- Also, experience with UNIX administration and UNIX scripting is preferred.
Zolon Tech, Inc. (ZTI) is a fast-growing, 8(a) certified business providing Information Technology solutions and services to Federal and commercial clients. ZTI is CMMI Level 3, ITIL, and ISO 20000 certified and is a leader in the IT industry. Headquartered in Herndon- VA.