Top Skills : Project Management, Scheduling, MS Office Tools, Finance and Procurement
Job Description :
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting multiple Project Managers and their teams. They will assist in the coordination, scheduling and facilitation of projects.
- In addition to managing assigned project tasks, this position will provide administrative support to program leadership.
- Generally supports the Project Manager in day-to-day operations.
- Support, facilitate and coordinate the work of multiple project teams and project managers
- Serve as primary point of contact with external vendor representatives, project managers and customers as deemed needed by the Project Manager
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists, monitor any risks or opportunities
- Work closely with leadership to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Follow up on client and leadership needs appropriately. Have a sense for risks and issues occurring and keeping project managers updated
- Determine appropriate course of action or response for incoming issues and risks
- Create reports and presentations in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Put together necessary forms and spreadsheets including project minutes and agendas
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process expenses
- Schedule, coordinate and prepare materials for business meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Manage and edit documents as requested such as User Manuals, change orders, price lists, invoices, process descriptions, and other administrative functions as directed by the Project Manager.
Skill name Project Management
- Prior experience with project planning, coordination and documentation
Skill name Scheduling
- Experience with scheduling/coordinating operational activities; Audits, budget updates, project meetings and status reports.
skill name Microsoft Office Tools
- Expert with MS Office tools including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio
Skill name Finance & procurement
- Prior experience working with complex budgets, basic accounting principles, purchase orders and office requisitions