- The Market Research Campaign Specialist is responsible for conducting WW Product Marketing (PM) Research campaigns, managing day-to-day operational tasks, analyses, project enhancement initiatives, and issue resolutions.
- Project Management and Communication
- Excellent project management skills, ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to efficiently manage, turnaround high volume of complex projects simultaneously.
- Partner with PM Research and IS&T for development / implementation of campaign management initiatives.
- Responsible for consulting with stakeholders to identify / define business requirements and translate to research needs.
- Tools, Applications and Processes
- Use consumer campaign management tools, along with Teradata to design and process PM Research campaigns.
- Collaborate with PM Research partners to ensure WW lists are created accurately and on time.
- Identify opportunities and streamline research campaign operations.
- Coordinate with third-party Research firms who deploy surveys as needed.
- Data Integrity/QA
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious with proven track record in survey data analysis.
- Experience in providing global customer insights / marketing / research analytics in a consumer products company or Research firm is a plus.
- Investigate issues and recommend process improvements.
- Learn, build and maintain necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and business functionality, while complying with privacy and security policies.
- Document and participate in UAT / PVT for system development and enhancements.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-8 years demonstrated expertise in research campaign operations, including process development and documentation
- Experience w/ large volume consumer and transactional database
- IBM Unica and Teradata SQL experience desired and a great plus
- Knowledge of survey software / service providers (e.g. Medallia, Qualtrics).
- Excellent communication, attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, with a drive to define and improve operating practices
- Must be flexible, able to balance multiple projects concurrently and enjoy a fast-moving, evolving environment
- Advanced Excel and proficient in Keynote