Zolon Tech Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Must be USC/GC holder with ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
- The MDE environment candidate shall support and maintain the computer systems and utilities for commercial and Government engagements.
- The candidate will assist in analyzing customers' needs and helping team members in designing customized solutions to customer/user problems.
- The candidate will develop general and detailed documentation describing system specifications and operating instructions; and revise existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective development processes, data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- The candidate will possess strong written and spoken communications skills and will be able to deliver technical documentation and user documentation as required.
- The candidate will be a motivated self-starter and a problem solver.
- With gained experience will require little oversight to complete work tasks.
- The candidate will possess the drive and determination to learn new technologies.
- The candidate will support management and customers answering questions on technical research studies and applications.
- The candidate will assist the Client team to present design, concept, and architecture recommendation to internal and external audiences.
- In addition, the candidate will execute practical application of Agile framework components (user stories, scrum, sprints, three amigos, BDD, etc.) and assist in improving the Modern Development Environment Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline.
- The candidate will work with static code analysis and metrics around code quality.
- The candidate will help to integrate test automation tools. The candidate will assist with general support around application development tools and services.
- Candidate MUST be extremely motivated, a self-starter, and a problem solver with the passion and drive to learn and grow in IT.
- Understanding of Testing frameworks: (TDD, JUnit, Mockito/JMockIt, Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, etc.) Excellent communication and written skills.
- .NET LDAP pooling Forked API calls Cucumber
- Relational Database: PostgreSQL, SQL, database design NoSQL Database: Redis, MongoDB, HBase, Elasticsearch Spring LDAP Core (Attribute Mappers)
- Proven use of software methodologies and best practices
- Rapid Application Development: Groovy/Grails Restful, web service implementations, SOAP UI web service testing IoC
- container frameworks: Spring MDE tools (Git, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.) XML, XSL, XSD, Schematron
- Experience in conducting and supporting training sessions and presentations Big data, Hadoop
- Frameworks: Drools, JPA 2.0
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Maven Client/server-side
- Web application frameworks: Struts 2, Spring MVC
- Application servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
- AS Experience in Agile framework components (user stories, scrum, sprints, three amigos, BDD, etc.)
- Bachelors plus 1years of practical experience.
Zolon Tech, Inc. (ZTI) is a fast-growing, 8(a) certified business providing Information Technology solutions and services to Federal and commercial clients. ZTI is CMMI Level 3, ITIL, and ISO 20000 certified and is a leader in the IT industry. Headquartered in Herndon- VA.