Top Skills : Managing large Projects, PMO, Documentation, Schedule/Plan
- This position executes project management processes and methodologies for the IT division, ensuring that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, adhere to IT and Client standards, and meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Leads project teams in the implementation efforts for projects/programs lead by the PMO team, ensuring that they are accurate, secure and efficient.
- Tracks key project milestones, adjusting project plans and/or resources as indicated.
- Communicates project status to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Creates project management documentation (project scope, project plans/schedules, project logs, status reports, issues management, etc).
- Ensures that project implementation (designs, development, testing plans, change orders, etc.) is documented following the Client PMO methodology.
- Directs and monitors work on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately. Facilitates issue resolution.
- Manages the contractual commitments, scopes of work, budgets, and time lines of multiple projects simultaneously.