- The EHS professional is responsible for managing safety ( OSHA & Local OSHA compliance, Client regulations) across the client portion of the Tuscaloosa Project and its operations as well as the coordination of environmental programs and policies to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Coordinating directly with Client Tuscaloosa, Alabama Project Manager
- Coordinating directly with RC Digital Industries EHS Director
- Detailed and organized records and files pertaining to the EHS on the project is required, subject to review at any time
- Occupational health management; including injury prevention, trending, etc.
- Facilitate EHS training and communications within the project scope
- Conducting and managing EHS incident investigations, including tracking and record-keeping requirements
- Staying current with existing and new regulations for Alabama and RCRA, OSHA, Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, Centralized Waste Treatment Standards, etc.
- Participating in audit activities (internal and external) including identification of EHS issues and implementation of corrective actions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS in Environmental Health and Safety or related field (loss prevention, etc.) highly preferred: in rare cases years of experience, a current CSP designation and performance history related to EHS may be considered as a substitute for 4-year degree
- 3+ years of experience in a technical EHS Construction/ Project role on Safety and Environmental Compliance within a large project setting
- Experience with ISO14001 and ISO18001 / ISO 45001
- Experience with construction operations (i.e. crane operation, powered industrial vehicles, high voltage equipment testing, electrical safety, confined space, fall protection, working at height, ergonomic assessments, EPA permitting, conveyor systems, warehouse safety, etc.) highly preferred
Zolon TechZolon Tech, Inc. (ZTI) is a fast-growing, 8(a) certified business providing Information Technology solutions and services to Federal and commercial clients. ZTI is CMMI Level 3, ITIL, and ISO 20000 certified and is a leader in the IT industry. Headquartered in Herndon- VA.