Top Skills : Scheduling Appointments/Meetings, Orders/Tickets, Shipment/Delivery, Customer Service
- As a Part time Administrative Assistant at Client, you will provide support services for the Building Products business unit.
- This position works with various teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help Client deliver exceptional quality to our clients and supports our growth and profitability.
- There are two primary areas of focus:
- Process Material Transfer Orders and Non-Order Issues from creation to arriving at final destination. Working with multiple people, outside vendors or internal team to provide smooth transition .
- Create Material Transfer Orders and Non-order issues for domestic or international requests, route for approval, ensure material and order get routed to appropriate location in shipping.
- Follow-up with Traffic to confirm shipments departure, obtain tracking number. Track until final destination if needed.
- Receive communication from BP employees, create work tickets on CBRE worksite or call hotline if needed regarding all types of facilities issues.
- Depending on issue may need to contact Corporate Facilities team.
- Keep current with company policies and procedures and communicate changes.
- Other responsibilities may include (as directed by Manager)
- Route and deliver inter-office and external mail or packages.
- Schedule meetings & conference rooms, confirm room set-up.
- Process security badge requests
- Process phone calls and act as receptionist for visitors.
- Provide basic administrative assistance to the team as needed and if time permits.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma or higher required. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Customer centric service attitude is a must
- Advanced Knowledge and experience with administrative software: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and SharePoint.