LA Unreal Technical Artist
Zoic Studios Culver City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies. Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for sister company Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with emphasis on high-end computer graphics for film, television, gaming, and VR/AR experiences. We build proprietary products and platforms, and provide UI/UX design, agile software development, R&D, and consulting services for a diverse range of private companies, as well as the U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
Currently we are seeking an Unreal Technical Artist work with our team on an Augmented Reality focused mobile application. This is a 5-6 month contract position with the opportunity for extension.
- 3+ years of Unreal Engine experience
- Experience with lighting, modeling, and texturing in Unreal Engine
- Experience creating realistic environments using Unreal Engine
- Experience developing games, applications, or VR/AR experiences using Unreal Engine
- Experience with either C# or C++ a plus!
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly experienced in working as part of a development team
- Comfortable working remote and/or off-site as needed.
- Experienced in working with stakeholders, clients, etc. to assess needs, understand problems, and create a plan to move towards a solution.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with short deadlines
- Ability to work with various departments to resolve issues
- This is a remote (work from home) position
- Candidates located in Los Angeles, the United States, and Vancouver preferred
- Zoic does not cover relocation costs
- Zoic Studios Los Angeles and New York participates in the eVerify program
- This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned
- Due to the volume of applications we receive across our different openings we regret that only those selected to interview will be contacted
Powered by JazzHR