LA Technical Artist, Unity
Zoic Studios Culver City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Zoic Studios is an award winning visual effects company who understand story, process and relationships. Partnership, integrity and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have three locations, Los Angeles, New York City and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include Legion, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, The X-Flies, and Arrow.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there.
We are looking for a Technical Artist to work with our team on a cutting-edge mobile Augmented Reality project. This is a 4 week project based position with the opportunity for extension.
- 2+ years of Unity experience
- Experience developing games, applications, or VR/AR experiences using Unity
- Experience with either C# or C++
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly experienced in working as part of a development team
- Comfortable working remote and/or off-site as needed.
- Experienced in working with stakeholders, clients, etc. to assess needs, understand problems, and create a plan to move towards a solution.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with short deadlines
- Ability to work with various departments to resolve issues
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine a plus!
- This is a remote (work from home) position
- Candidates located in Los Angeles, the United States, and Vancouver preferred
- Zoic does not cover relocation costs
- Zoic Studios Los Angeles and New York participates in the eVerify program
- This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned
- Due to the volume of applications we receive across our different openings we regret that only those selected to interview will be contacted
Powered by JazzHR