- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Zoës Kitchen we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we’re here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
• Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
• Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
• Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
• Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
• Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
As a Zoës General Manager, you will create a fun and upbeat environment! You will manage both the front and back of house operations and therefore, prior kitchen experience is a huge plus. You will also have responsibility for the hiring and training of team members and for the finances and P&L of your restaurant.
What You’ll Do:
• Providing leadership, guidance and training to assistant managers and hourly team members
• Maximizing profits by optimizing P&L and other financials
• Maintaining inventory and managing food costs
• Handling HR needs as they arise, including recruiting, training, disciplinary action and terminations
• Growing grow sales and increase profits through exceptional guest service, word of mouth advertising and marketing
• Embracing and promoting the Zoës Kitchen culture
• Making the guests feel welcome and ensuring that your team members provide the best possible service
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
• Perform any additional duties assigned
• Minimum 2-5 years restaurant management experience
• Minimum 1 year of general manager experience
• Strong financial and P&L management skills
• High-energy, motivational, and fun personality
• Excellent problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
• Ability/flexibility to work 45-55+ hours per week including mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
• Must be 21 years of age of older
• Must have a valid driver license
Benefits at Zoës Kitchen?
We’ve got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to ZK team members:
• Competitive base salary, plus quarterly bonus
• Generous amount of paid vacation time
• Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
• 401k enrollment with company contribution
• Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
• Free ZK Meal per shift worked
• Casual work environment with employer paid swag.
As an equal opportunity employer, Zoës Kitchen considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
General Manager | Restaurant Manager | Café Manager | Store Manager | Deli Manager | Assistant General Manager | Operations Manager
RetailView all jobs at Zoës Kitchen