- Posted: October 07, 2020
At Zoës Kitchen we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to celebrate your growth.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
• Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the better.
• Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
• Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
• Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
• Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
You are the leader of your team and the driving force behind a well-organized and energetic shift. You take pride in providing outstanding guest experiences from beginning to end and foster that same passion in your team.
What You'll Do:
• Lead and develop yourself and Team Members
• Be responsible for the entire guest experience
• Uphold food safety & quality standards
• Oversee food and beverage management, including inventory, ordering, and budget
• Put deliveries away, plus any additional duties assigned
• Ability to cross train across the restaurant to ensure rapid growth
• May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
Benefits at Zoës Kitchen?
We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits available to ZK team members:
• Competitive pay
• Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
• 401k enrollment with company contribution
• Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
• Free ZK Meal per shift worked
• Casual work environment with employer paid swag
As an equal opportunity employer, Zoës Kitchen considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Shift Leader | Hourly Manager | Shift Manager | Customer Service | Restaurant | Hourly Supervisor | FOH | Part Time | Full Time | Crew Member | Team Member
441 N Alafaya Trail Suite #L-4Orlando, FL