Zivaro is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC). NISSC provides accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States. NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support of the NISSC Contract (held by Raytheon). As a Sr. Systems Engineer your duties will include, but not be limited to: author, manage and maintain CDRL artifacts to include Interface documents, Design documents, DoDAF architecture artifacts, Technical manuals. The Sr. Systems Engineer will also perform all aspects of requirements management to include requirements elicitation, decomposition, tracing and verification for complex, large scale computer environments.
In addition, the candidate will possess knowledge of systems and software engineering fundamentals as well as know how to apply these fundamentals to systems and subsystems design to include computer, storage, and networking systems utilizing automation and virtualization technologies.
· Bachelor degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience in engineering or related discipline
· Experienced in performing system engineering, analytical, and problem solving activities using structured problem solving techniques
· Proven experience authoring technical documentation
· Proven experience in all phases of Requirements (hardware and software) management
· Experienced conducting briefings and participating in technical meetings with internal and external users.
· Experienced with Microsoft Office product suite.
· Must have a minimum Secret clearance, able to achieve a Top Secret clearance.
· Experience with one or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA maintained systems consisting of AME, ATM, CMP, CPS, DECON, EWS, GTE, MARS, MWMS, MWNS, NDPP, PDS-M, SADS, SDS, SISP, SPACOD, SYSOPS.
· Experienced with requirements management tools such as DOORS Next Generation (DNG), DOORS or RequisitePro
· Knowledge of third and fourth generation software languages such as C, C++, and Java
· Ability to understand and apply commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the systems engineering field such as INCOSE CSEP, ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 or Mil-Std-499B
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, positively influence team members, establish and maintain excellent customer relationships, and deliver positive results.
· Ability to communicate within the company, prepare and deliver presentations/summaries (both verbal and written), which appropriately address the intended audience.
Required Education (including Major):
· BS/BA in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics or additional 8 years of directly related experience