Part-Time Sales Account Executive (Independent Contractor)
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $500 Weekly
More Jobs Like This
Position Title: Part-Time Direct Sales Account Executive - Independent Contractor (Sales IC)
Comp: Commission Only. $500 Paid Training Upon Completion
Everyone deserves the best internet possible, and that’s the refreshingly great experience we’re creating at Ziply Fiber. We’re bringing fiber to more than one million homes and businesses across the broader Northwest. By pairing brilliantly fast internet with customer choice and control, we’re making it simple and easy for you to connect to the things that matter most to you. Ziply Fiber is based in Kirkland, Washington, providing communities across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana with fiber internet in addition to streaming TV, privacy products, and phone service as well.
The Independent Sales Contractor is a unique and exciting role responsible for generating sales in an assigned territory of a Residential Community. This includes sales campaigns through door-to-door efforts, networking, and local partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are a range of duties performed by the employee and not intended to reflect all duties performed.
• Drive creative sales strategies that will increase awareness and penetration in a residential community
• Acquires new residential customers through door-to-door contact from assigned leads
• Attends and successfully complete a training program
• Accurately completes all necessary paperwork to support sales activities in a manner consistent with quality control guidelines, including but not limited to the following: dispositioning, entering sales orders, and reporting on sales
• Monitor industry developments (technical, regulatory, and otherwise) and apply critical thinking for strategic and customer impact analysis
• Meet and exceed monthly sales performance expectations
• 6+ months of sales and/or customer service experience – OR – current or prior military service
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the ability to handle rejection in the selling process well
• Must have a cell phone or tablet
• Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in a calm, professional manner
• Must be able to pass local community background checks and permitting processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a self-starter
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information
• Ability to deal with public in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and apply sound judgment and reasoning skills to a variety of situations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
In these unprecedented times, Ziply Fiber has taken steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. Specifically, all Sales Representatives will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by Ziply. In addition, Ziply Fiber has adopted practices, such as daily temperature checks, regularly sanitizing devices and social distancing when interacting with customers, to keep both our employees and customers safe.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This role involves driving within a specific region or territory and requires the ability to safely perform all functions of operating a motor vehicle.
Work Environment and Additional Information
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work is primarily a modern office setting.
At all times, Ziply Fiber must be your primary employer. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, employees may not hold outside employment nor be self-employed without obtaining approval in writing from Ziply Fiber. In holding outside employment or self-employment, employees should ensure that participation does not conflict with responsibilities to Ziply Fiber or its business interests.
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Ziply Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. Ziply Fiber will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job-related handicap or disability or any other legally protected status.
Ziply Fiber requires a pre-employment background check as conditions of employment. Ziply Fiber may require a pre-employment drug screening.
Ziply Fiber is a drug free workplace.
Ziply FiberKennewick, WA
USAView All Ziply Fiber Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.