Commercial Sales Account Executive
Ziply Fiber Sandpoint, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Everyone deserves the best internet possible, and that’s the refreshingly great experience we’re creating at Ziply Fiber. We’re bringing fiber to more than one million homes and businesses across the broader Northwest. By pairing brilliantly fast internet with customer choice and control, we’re making it simple and easy for you to connect to the things that matter most to you. Ziply Fiber is based in Kirkland, Washington, providing communities across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana with fiber internet in addition to streaming TV, privacy products, and phone service as well.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling telecommunications and network connectivity services to business customers. The Account Executive must possess knowledge and experience in the telecommunications industry and be enthusiastically committed to seeking out new business relationships within a defined territory. This role is perfect for someone with proven track record of hunting commercial accounts, and who also wants to be a constantly challenged in pursuit of growing in their craft. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment, be self-motivated and work both independently and as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are a range of duties performed by the employee and not intended to reflect all duties performed.
- Be adept at selling into new logos and developing solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Prospecting, cold calling, and selling our Fiber Optic telecom products
- Responsible for selling advanced Data services such as MPLS, VPN, VOIP, SIP Trunking, Cloud based PBX, and dedicated internet access
- Build and maintain a consistent sales funnel and pipeline and utilize Salesforce CRM and other applications.
- Business telecom sales record at a high level of achievement
- Manage the full sales cycle, from prospecting through closing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing sales & closing deals
- Experience managing a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing
- Experience selling into a variety of industries and territories as well as experience cultivating new business
- Passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You challenge yourself to constantly improve and share your knowledge to empower others.
- Capacity to work on cross-functional projects and teams and leverage internal resources to problem-solve
- Proficient in Salesforce.com or willingness to learn
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel as needed.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and satisfactory driving record.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong prospecting, selling and closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales quotas
- Ability to drive on behalf of the company in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and schedules
- Excellent customer relationship skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This role involves driving within a specific region or territory and requires the ability to safely perform all functions of operating a motor vehicle.
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Ziply Fiber is an equal opportunity employer. Ziply Fiber will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job-related handicap or disability or any other legally protected status. Ziply Fiber requires a pre-employment background check as conditions of employment. Ziply Fiber may require a pre-employment drug screening. Ziply Fiber is a drug free workplace.
BusinessView all jobs at Ziply Fiber