Statistical Data Analyst, Marketing
ZipRecruiter San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The Business Planning and Operations team's mission is to enhance business decision making through data analysis and strategic insights. As a data analyst, you will work closely with the Marketing team to solve complex problems and make data-driven decisions, and you will use data to uncover new opportunities and empower Marketing leadership to make difficult calls.
- Define KPIs and create reports and dashboards against large data sets
- Create readable and informative data visualizations to communicate data insights to stakeholders and executives
- Work with Marketing channel owners to design and analyze A/B tests
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve channel performance and ROI
- Turn ambiguous questions into clear analytical problems, and solve them using data
- Continuously learn and develop skills while working with our cutting edge team of analysts and data scientists
- SQL experience
- Structured analytical approach to problem solving
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- 1+ year of experience in Analytics, Finance, Growth Marketing, or Product
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of statistics
- R or Python skills
- Experience with A/B testing or experimental design
- Experience in market research or survey methodologies
- 3+ year of experience in Analytics, Finance, Growth Marketing, or Product
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
AddressSan Francisco, CA