Sr. Manager, Publisher Operations
ZipRecruiter San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
The Sr. Manager, Publisher Operations is tasked with onboarding new publishers as well as identifying and resolving the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our publisher products and network. In this role it is critical to leverage technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect our users and clients and to maintain high traffic quality in our partner network.
- Ensure policy compliance for our expanding base of advertisers, publishers, and our best-in-class user experience.
- Own publisher client services functions, including onboarding, troubleshooting technical issues, and auditing publishers to ensure policies and process compliance.
- Design and build systems to improve knowledge and coverage of these policies and processes by partnering with multiple cross-functional teams to enhance resolution timelines and reduce the issues handled and their credit impact.
- Manage and build high-volume operations through a deep understanding of publisher supply and demand dynamics (domestic and internationally) and how they may impact a global company.
- Perform Data Analysis and utilize problem-solving skills to resolve complex issues.
- Manage a team and scheduling of 5-10 employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in content compliance and usage, policy enforcement, customer/developer support, or policy creation
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce (or other CRM) and Jira (or other ticketing systems).
- Advanced experience in operations management, contact center operations, or project management.
- Experience in ad content and ad network compliance, DevOps, policy enforcement, or policy creation.
- Experience/knowledge in data analysis, complex problem solving, efficient execution.
- Ability to function well in high-pressure situations and smoothly take the lead if necessary.
- Proficiency in simplifying and presenting complex concepts to stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams, including with stakeholders and executives.
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
"For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.
AddressSan Francisco, CA