Zip is seeking an experienced SFDC Senior Developer or Admin looking for constant development challenges rather than being stuck in a maintenance role. As a key member of the CRM Operations Team, you'll leverage software development best practices and CRM/SaaS-based experience to automate business processes for ZipRecruiter. This is a hands-on dev/admin role in a fast-paced, highly transactional business. You will be responsible for the design, engineering, testing, release, and support of the features you build. This role allows you to build from scratch while having input in the design. Your challenge will be to build highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions on the Force.com/Lightning platform. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and help support the integrations to the various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This role supports not only Sales and Customer, but all front office organizations (900+ users).
Position can be remote.
What you'll be doing:
- Support current Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Live Agent, Omni-Channel, etc.
- Implement solutions to revamp current infrastructure and extend sfdc environment (Five9, ClearSlide, Cirrus Insight, Hoopla, etc.)
- Lead solution design sessions with other developers and admins to develop applications and features which are user friendly and scalable
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Managers to understand requirements and translate into solutions
- Ensure the right leads route to the right teams
- Follow development life cycle best practices utilizing 3rd party tools (gearset, github)
- Document system configuration and administrative processes
- Implement third party integrations into Salesforce
- Integrate 3rd party data via integrations and data imports
- Construct Marketing to Sales handoff using Salesforce Campaigns
- Stay current with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years Salesforce / CRM / database admin or dev experience required
- Proficiency in Workflows, Process Builder, Flows, Approval Processes, Custom Objects, Lightning Page Design, Assignment Rules, Data Import tools
- Salesforce certification preferred
- BS degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience working in an e-commerce, ad agency, high transaction environment
- Experience with ad agencies
- Experience with a global Salesforce instance
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with writing Apex Test Classes
- Experience with Lightning (LEX) Component Framework is preferred.
- Experience with CTI (Five9) and gamification (Hoopla)
- Experience with integrations utilizing Salesforce APIs (including REST, SOAP, and Bulk)
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement as our young startup grows
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Healthy snacks
- Local gym discount
- Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
ZipRecruiter is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This organization uses E-Verify.