Senior Manager, Product Marketing (Messaging/Positioning/GTM/SaaS experience)
ZipRecruiter Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home/remotely at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
ZipRecruiter is seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual to join our team to oversee the development and growth of product marketing across our core products. This role is at the intersection of Product, Sales, Strategy, and Marketing, and is responsible for leading messaging, positioning, sales enablement, product/feature launch, and go-to-market strategy.
- Spearhead go-to-market strategy and execution for our B2B and B2C products, including: launch plans, positioning, product & marketing messaging, claims, sales enablement, digital/media assets and internal/external comms to maximize exposure and drive customers to take action
- Partner with product and creative teams to develop highly engaging, customer-centric messaging that drives product adoption throughout customer experience
- Partner with the advertising team to develop impactful messaging for campaigns and brainstorm/review ideas to drive new business/customer acquisition
- Collaborate with other product marketers, sales leadership, product strategists, and data scientists to produce relevant insights and claims to differentiate ZipRecruiter as a market leader
- Be the company expert for questions about messaging, positioning, competitive landscape, market trends, and product differentiators
- Architect, grow, and refine resource systems and libraries of client-ready materials to assist sales and support teams for both B2B and B2C customers
- Track content usage, measure performance, document learnings, and report against key objectives to marketing leadership and the executive team
- Manage multiple projects across internal and external teams to influence outcomes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Prioritize initiatives, activities, and deliverables to effectively manage time and creative resources to deliver on highest value add activities for cross-functional teams
- Enable our design and creative teams to work effectively by providing clear briefs and feedback
- 5+ years work experience in a high-performing, data-driven organization
- Expertise in developing positioning and crafting messaging for B2B and B2C audiences
- Demonstrated track record of prior success in launching new products and developing/executing on marketing plans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead projects and cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to use data to make your case and define results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel occasionally (~10-20% of time)
- Bachelor's degree
As part of our team you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.